Documents required for shipments on REPAIR AND RETURN BASIS
Please note that such shipments have to be forwarded via Commercial mode only to avail the benefits at the time of return of the shipment after the repairs
- 4 Original Invoices (stating the correct description of the contents – with markings)
- Copy of the custom attested - Bill of Entry and Invoice at the time of initial import of the shipment
- Letter from the CHARTERED ENGINEER with stamp and sign stating that the machine part is faulty and that as it cannot be repaired in India – it is being forwarded to original manufacturer for repairs and will be returnable
- If value of the shipment is over INR 25000/- , require a GR waiver letter from Bank on original letter head stating that there is no Foreign transaction involved.
- Commercial documents like – SLI , ANNEXURE A, FORM SDF